IANTD Technical Diver Course
|The IANTD Technical Diver course is designed to train divers to conduct dives to depths up to 51msw. It provides the diver with a greater understanding of the use of EANx mixtures for decompression. Using mixes of both 50% and 100% to get the most out of your diving while still keeping the most amount of safety.
- Deco on 50% & 100%
- Extend your deco limits
- All courseware
- Theory sessions
- 1 Confined water dive
- 4 Boat dives minimum or as required
- (Does NOT include gas or boat charter costs)
- Must be a qualified as an IANTD Advanced EANx Diver or equivalent.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which 30 were deeper than 27m or sufficient experience doing technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years.
How To Book
Email Us: email@example.com
Call Us: 0419881298
Come see us in the shop:
1/270 Lower Dandenong Rd